This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Motorola razr v3 manual programming the baofeng >> DOWNLOAD

Motorola razr v3 manual programming the baofeng >> READ ONLINE

User Guide. V3m. TM. MOTORAZR. V3m. TM. MOTO. RAZ. R. Page 2. Page 3. 1. HELLOMOTO. Introducing your new MOTORAZRTM V3m wireless phone. Here’s a quick equipment. Manual number: 6809515A09-O to accept program.
    hellomoto | Discover our new unlocked Android phones from motorola and stay informed about our offers and promotions.
    Download Motorola Razr V3 Manual Programming Baofeng free and unlimited. Motorola RAZR V3 specs – PhoneArena. Hellomoto Discover our new unlocked
    If the Hands Free Activation and One Touch Activation are not successful, the handset must be manually programmed. From the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
    motorola razr v3i высокого качества с бесплатной доставкой по всему миру g6 razr v3i e5 p30 sma uhf рация тактическая для baofeng 5r vhf dmr 430mhz.

Jump to V3i –

1.3m/4.26 ft 8 in 1 USB Programming Cable for Baofeng for Motorola Kenwood TYT QYT multiple Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here