This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Nas4 raid 5 setup instructions >> DOWNLOAD

Nas4 raid 5 setup instructions >> READ ONLINE

I?d never do a Raid setup again. I?ve had so many problems (degraded Raids, missing volumes etc) Just search the Forum. So I think about every file what goes on any of my NAS drives –> “is it really important?” And then I decide where to store: My setup at the
    RAID 5 would mean 3TB usable, but that’s also RAID 5 on large drives which isn’t the best idea from what I’ve learned RAID 10 could be the best option – 2TB usable. Thoughts? Likely use case will be extra storage for software repositories – nothing critical for data
    5. RAID 5.1. LaCie 2big Network User Manual. ¦ Rear View 1 RAID selection switch 2 off/auto/on power switch 3 USB 2.0 expansion ports 4 Ethernet port 5 Power input connection 6 Drive lock 7 Drive tray handle 8 Left drive status LED 9 Rigth drive status
    The device itself has two RAID-5 volumes of four disks each. After a power outage that went beyond the time of UPS’ ability to keep things running, the So, we open a terminal and SSH into the NAS in order to run a few diagnostic commands and see what’s going on. Download NAS4Free raid controller patch for free. This patch project is for NAS4Free. The patch added some features to correct the issues you get if Click URL instructions: Right-click on the ad, choose “Copy Link”, then paste here > (This may not be possible

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here