This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Official ielts vocabulary 3000 pdf book >> DOWNLOAD

Official ielts vocabulary 3000 pdf book >> READ ONLINE

Good IELTS vocabulary is key to a high IELTS score. Practice the Academic Word List to boost your vocabulary range. Are you unsure of exactly which IELTS vocabulary you need to do well in the IELTS test? Here you’ll get all the words you need with practice exercises around key academic
    IELTS exam preparation, sample answers and tips to score a high band score in your IELTS test. This section allows you to download useful IELTS resources in pdf, text and doc files so that you can use them offline. You can download IELTS application form, answer sheets, topics & links to their If to say, any book that people of IELTS “MUST HAVE”, no need to think more than 5s, I will always make sure it is the Cambridge IELTS test set by the publisher of the same name written and delivered to the learner. Home IELTSIELTS Books [Latest] Cambridge IELTS Series 1 – 14 (PDF + Audio).
    The keywords of the Oxford 3000 have been carefully chosen by a group of language experts and experienced teachers as the most important and useful words to learn in English. Download: The Oxford 3000 Words. Source: Oxford American Dictionary. Tony IELTS Box. Helena Fanpage.
    V?i m?c tieu giup cac b?n h?c ti?ng Anh IELTS t?t hon, kh?i di?m chinh la t? v?ng, IELTS Fighter t?ng h?p 3000 t? v?ng thong d?ng v?i phien am gi?i nghia d? cac b?n h?c va ?ng d?ng. D? h?c t?t tai li?u nay, cac b?n co th? h?c chay t? v?ng ghi nh? va t?p phat am theo phien am da du?c dinh kem ben
    Cambridge Vocabulary for IELTS covers the vocabulary needed by students taking the IELTS test. It provides students with practice of test tasks from Informed by the Cambridge International Corpus, including the Cambridge Learner Corpus ensuring vocabulary is presented in genuine contexts, and
    IELTS Trainer is a book that concentrates learning on your exam skills only. This book doesn’t help Collins English for IELTS is a series of books that allow you to study IELTS and focus specifically on Each book works on one area of either improving your language skills (grammar, vocabulary

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here