Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Pair braven 440 manual >> DOWNLOAD

Pair braven 440 manual >> READ ONLINE

BRAVEN 440 OWNER’S GUIDE or device you are pairing with (see your device’s instruction manual for information on activating its Bluetooth® settings).
    Find out how to pair your devices with a Braven product via Bluetooth.device’s instruction manual for information on activating its Bluetooth® settings). 3. Press and hold the Pairing Button on the BRAVEN speaker until the Sync.
    BRAVEN 440 User Manual • Turn on & bluetooth pairing • BRAVEN Audio.
    BRAVEN 440 OWNER’S GUIDE GET TO KNOW YOUR BRAVEN POWER SWITCH PAIRING / ANSWER-END CALL / PAUSE-RESUME MUSIC VOLUME
    View and Download Braven 440 owner’s manual online. SKIP TRACK (press and hold) POWER / PAIRING STATUS LIGHT RESET BUTTON EXTERNAL USB
    Feb 11, 2014 –
    View the Braven 440 manual for free or ask your question to other Braven 440 owners. I cannot get my Braven 440 to pair with any of my bluetooth devices.
    Full manual and troubleshooting: braven.com/manuals. GET TO or device you are pairing with (see your 440) using the full-sized USB port located behind.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here