This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Parker pdf80 guitar review >> DOWNLOAD

Parker pdf80 guitar review >> READ ONLINE

After playing a high end Parker a few days ago, I’ve decided I really, really need a guitar with a trem and I loved the light weight and body carve
    Read Sweetwater customer reviews for Parker PDF80 Carved Mahogany Body – Flame This Parker PDF Radial is an amazing little guitar in so many ways.
    PDF80 is one of the standard models of the series and it features the modern, streamlined double-cut body, 25-1/2″ scale, 24-fret fingerboard, Sperzel tuners and bolted neck. Back of the body on this model is made of mahogany. It`s solid, double cut and topped with a flamed maple cap.
    Buy Parker PDF80 Maxx Fly P Series Electric Guitar – Flame Wine Sunburst: Solid Body – Amazon.com ? FREE Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews.
    Sep 13, 2014 –
    Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Parker PDF80 Maxx Fly P Series Electric Guitar Bundle with Strap, Strings, String Winder, Pick Card, and
    Used Parker PDF 80 electric guitar. This guitar is super leightweight, with a neck that is so thin you have to see it to believe it!”The PDF80 Seller Reviews.
    Jan 22, 2013 -PDF80The PDF80 features a carved mahogany body with a flame maple veneer and Parker PDF80 Electric Guitar – Honey Burst w/Gig Bag Seller Reviews.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here