This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Perreaux audient 80i manual tire >> DOWNLOAD

Perreaux audient 80i manual tire >> READ ONLINE

With the Perreaux Audiant 80i, you can enter in the hi-end Olympus both for the most complete equipment you can imagine and for the very interesting technical features. In this case, the price of the Audiant is competitive and its quality/price ratio very high.
    Instrukcja obslugi dla urzadzenia Perreaux SA80B. Internetowa baza instrukcji obslugi. Jezeli przegladanie instrukcji Perreaux SA80B bezposrednio na tej stornie nie jest dla Ciebie wygodne, mozesz skorzystac z dwoch mozliwych rozwiazan Brochure for the 80W Audiant 80i integrated amplifier from Perreaux. Documents Similar To Perreaux Audiant 80i Integrated Amplifier Brochure. Carousel Previous Carousel Next.
    The Perreaux Audiant 80i 40th Anniversary edition integrated amplifier looks great and would make a great addition to a sleek, minimalist system. At ?2,990, the Audiant 80i finds itself amongst quite a lot of competition at this price range so an Audiant audition would
    Perreaux rates its Audiant 80i at 80W/ch with 8ohm loudspeakers or 130W/ch with 4ohm in Class AB mode [see Lab Report]. Fine by me: I did all of the serious listening through the Wilson Audio Sophia 3s, which are rated at 4ohm with a 3.1ohm minimum.
    Wzmacniacz Perreaux A80i to pierwszy produkt z nowej serii Audiant, bedacej jednoczesnie zapowiedzia nowego kierunku w tworzeniu i konstruowaniu.
    Power output: 80 watts per channel into 8? (stereo). Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz. Total harmonic distortion: 0.05%. This website is not affiliated with or sponsored by Perreaux Industries. To purchase Audiant 80i spares or accessories, please contact the
    Loading Perreaux SA80B User Manual. Download for 1. 684.01 Kb. Loading Perreaux. Model: SA80B. Date of Manufacture: 1978.

Yamaha rx-a3020 user manual
    Hp color laserjet 2850 manual
    L550 epson manual for projector
    Octamic xtc manual muscle
    Point and shoot cameras with manual focus webcams

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here