Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Popcorn hour a110 user manual >> DOWNLOAD

Popcorn hour a110 user manual >> READ ONLINE

popcorn hour a-110 firmware

popcorn hour a 110 digital hd media streamerpopcorn hour username password

Connect to the NMT with the unit’s IP address or browse to the SMB host name; for example \PCH-A110. 2. Use the following credentials: Username. : nmt.
    Usage Instructions: 1); Страница 7 из 11. NAS (SMB server) This server allows a remote PC to access the locally installed HDD on the NMT as a SMB share.
    Interface, Quick tv mode settings, Media servers • Read online or download PDF • POPCORN HOUR A-110 User Manual.
    Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. March 13, 2010. I have owned my PCH A110 for over a year now and I must say it’s been worth every penny. **cheap packaging and instructions **chinese outfit
    angelsmarket.ru. QUICK START GUIDE. Инструкция по эксплуатации NMT Popcorn Hour A-110. В стандартную комплектацию устройства входят:*.
    popcorn hour a110 popcorn hour a 110 manual popcorn hour a 110 firmware popcorn hour. If you are looking for a Buying Guide user. /u/ZeosPantera created a
    browse your SMB network and add the path to the list, or manually enter the path to your SMB share, The share name is share (for example \pch-a110share) The user name: nmt. The default password: 1234. 10. БыстроеAug 5, 2008 –
    Using The Ftp Server; Using The Samba Server – POPCORN HOUR A-400 User Manual. Networked media jukebox. Hide thumbs.
    User Manuals & Guides. Popcorn Hour A-100 / A-110. Date & Version, Download. Popcorn Hour A-110 Quick Start Guide 914.39 KB, Download. Popcorn Hour

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here