Tagged: , , , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Rsform pro pdf plugin for ie 11 >> DOWNLOAD

Rsform pro pdf plugin for ie 11 >> READ ONLINE

plg_pdf-v1.51.2.zip plg_recaptcha-v1.51.1.zip plg_recaptchav2-v1.51.1.zip plg_rseventspro-v1.51.4.zip plg_rsform-v1.51.1.zip plg_rsfpbfforms.zip plg_rsfpregistration-v1.51.2.zip plg_rsfprsmail-v1.52.1.zip plg_salesforce-v1.51.2.zip. Related to item “A complete set of plugins for RSForm!Pro”
    RSForm!Pro is the most flexible and yet easy to use Joomla! form builder. RSForm!Pro will allow you to build the most advanced forms with an intuitive interface and a lot of 3rd Party plugins.
    Installed X1 Pro on windows 7 32 bit OS running IE 9 and do not have the Adobe PDF Reader add on listed PDF links will only open in IE which I do not want. Have tried un-installing, deleting If you have and you say its not listed, is it actually using the PDF Reader plugin and not a third party plug-in. Autoptimize plugin and Internet Explorer 11 (works fine on Edge) but IE 11 it breaks on jquery. Is anyone familiar with a function that may help me to unload the plugin for IE 11 and below? “wp-review-slider-pro-premium/public/js/jquery.event.move.js”. After some tweaking I was able to reduce
    Hi, Nothing is getting downloaded in IE 11. Generating a PDF from HTML doesn’t work as expected here in Internet Explorer 11 on Microsoft Windows 8.1. SCRIPT438: Object doesn’t support property or method ‘getStringUnitWidth’ jspdf.plugin.autotable.js (207,9).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here