Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Sas ods pdf options landscape >> DOWNLOAD

Sas ods pdf options landscape >> READ ONLINE

ods pdf startpage

ods layout gridded

sas 9.4 ods pdf landscape

sas ods pdf fit to page

sas proc template orientationsas help ods layout gridded

sas ods pdf landscape fit to page

options orientation=landscape; ods pdf file=’somefile.pdf’ notoc; proc print data=sashelp.shoes(obs=20); title ‘Should be Landscape’; run; **; ** other procs here;
    Dec 1, 2015 –
    Amit; Changing the options orientation= from portrait to landscape midstream does not work. You might be able to set up two ODS templates where one is
    Apr 12, 2007 -For some reason this simple call of my proc report to change the orientation to landscape is staying is portrait. Am I missing something? OPTIONS
    ODS PDF statement can make people see your output in a new light. In this paper You can see the footnote of page 2 which has the orientation of landscape.
    options orientation=landscape obs=5; ods pdf file=”File3.pdf”; proc print data=sashelp.class; run; options orientation=portrait; proc print data=sashelp.retail; run;
    Apr 12, 2007 –
    Solved: Hi , I was trying to print the report with about 20 columns in PDF. my options for ods pdf were, options nocenter papersize=a4.
    Sep 21, 2018 –

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here