This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Sda1 write same failed manually zeroing ubuntu linux >> DOWNLOAD

Sda1 write same failed manually zeroing ubuntu linux >> READ ONLINE

22 Jan 2014 dm-0: WRITE SAME failed. Manually zeroing. ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.8.0-31.46~precise1-generic 3.8.13.8 . my curiousity, i see this error only with sdb and sdc but not with sda. sdb/sdc have been added later on,
    I found a lot of documentation but none solved . I am using ubuntu server 14.04 errror: [ 18.245041] sda2: WRITE SAME failed. Manually
    It’s likely related to the mass storage being VMware in both cases. Basically, it’s saying that it tried to execute a SCSI command called WRITE
    10 Mar 2017 Hi guys, I install centos 7 on a virtual machine (esxi 6), when boot centos I see below message: My machine name Login: [27.335939] dm-2:
    7 Jan 2014 Command used : apt-get install perl* on my Ubuntu guest to install all perl packages. Generating index (this may take a while)sda: WRITE SAME failed. Manually zeroing. done. it took few seconds to complete and later on
    Появилась после того как обновил говнорейд hp b120i. Я ничего не понимаю в SCSI и потому хотелось бы узнать, за что отвечает эта
    Basically WRITE SAME writes the same block of data (in this case 0x00 ) to X number of sectors It’s just a performance thing and only specific workloads regularly zero large amounts of data. Further, the “WRITE SAME failed. the old fashioned way. bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1371591 elaborates a
    30 Apr 2019 Issue. Each time when we reboot the server, we see the following messages in /var/log/messages . What do they mean and how can we fix this
    From here: ewen.mcneill.gen.nz/blog/entry/2014-07-17-mininet-on-ubuntu-14.04-in-kvm/. “WRITE SAME failed. Manually zeroing”.dm-0: WRITE SAME failed. Manually zeroing. ОС: CentOS 7.1 VMware ESXI 5.5. Использование archlinux для vmware error 8000 · Экран Ubuntu невелик в

Centre on user manual
    Orbit sprinkler timer manual
    Tektronix tm506 manual
    Porter handbook of classical rhetoric
    Manualidades portallaves

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here