This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Shift key not working on logitech keyboard manual >> DOWNLOAD

Shift key not working on logitech keyboard manual >> READ ONLINE

On this page you find the Logitech MK330 manual. Please read the instructions in this operator manual carefully before using the product. If you have any questions about your that are not answered in the manual, please share your question in the troubleshooting section on the buttom of this page.
    The same if holding down the SHIFT key and pressing the V and B keys at the same time. I suppose this has something to do with how the key switches are read by the keyboard controller. But I’ve not been able to reproduce the problem on the keyboard of the laptop that the Logitech keyboard is connected to.
    Logitech K270 wireless keyboard – can’t type letters The mouse works fine, and strangely the hot keys on the keyboard (mail, calculator, sleep etc) work fine. However, after booting into W10 the normal keys on the keyboard have no effect at all, other than the hot keys.
    I’ve run into an issue with my Logitech Media Elite Keyboard. At some point layout changing in Windows 7 stopped working, and it was set up to Ctrl+Shift, and I’ve figured out that this combo doesn’t work anymore if I try to press both keys really simultaneously (i.e. word-by-word text selection with Ctrl+Shift+Arrows doesn’t work now).
    That key toggles it back and forth through its function modes. At 08:52 AM 1/8/2016, you wrote: I just purchased a Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard. I have had one of these same keyboards for the past two years, and really like it, but on this new one, the F1, F2 and F3 keys do not work. These keys functioned properly on my previous keyboard.
    Describes an problem in which hotkeys or volume keys on the Microsoft keyboard do not work. Resolve Hotkeys or Volume control keys not working on Microsoft keyboards remove any keyboard software on your computer. To uninstall any IntelliPoint, Logitech, or other keyboard software, follow
    Today I noticed that the shift key somewhat stopped working. At first it wasn’t so bad, but now the keyboard is almost unusable because the shift key only works like 5% of the time. I tried it on other than just that game and the key still isn’t working. There has never been any physical damage to the keyboard, and nothing has been spilled on it.
    The issue of Shift Key not working is not unusual in Windows. Users have been repeatedly complaining about the issue with Shift keys. The issue of Shift key not working is just one of the many problems that users have been facing with their keyboards, and through this article, we would try and tackle each of these issues.
    download01.logitech.com
    I have recently installed a Logitech Keyboard/Mouse combo, the keyboard being a K520 unit. Solved: “F” Keys on Logitech K520 Keyboard not working at Startup. Discussion in ‘Hardware’ started by dougglos, Keyboard Pressing Both Shift keys every 5 sec.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here