Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 5 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Smarty s06 manual >> DOWNLOAD

Smarty s06 manual >> READ ONLINE

This video will show you how to update your Smarty tuner. Smarty is the #1 selling Dodge Cummins Tuner. The Smarty Tuner for the Dodge Cummins manufactured by Mads Electronics is our #1 selling 5
    Smarty Touch User Guide Thank you for purchasing the Smarty Touch! We have put a lot of hard work into the production of this tuner, and we sincerely hope you enjoy it. This is a guide that explains most features for the Smarty touch. Table of Contents Main Menu—– 2
    Fast guide to Smarty’s software levels The horsepower settings. except #0, all other softwares have a modified “Torque management” ( TQM ). The throttle response is greatly improved but is set to a sa f e limit. With “Sa f e” I mean sa f e for your tranny and rest of the driveline.
    #1 Selling Dodge Cummins Tuner. If you own a 5.9L or 6.7L Dodge Cummins, the Mads Electronics Smarty line of programmers is right for you. With a combination of unparalleled performance and user-friendly features, the Smarty leaves other programmers in the dust!
    We’ll test the Smarty on an engine that has been fueled and modified later on, just to see what it does to a mod engine. But for now, we want to answer the question of is it worth it for a guy with a pretty much stock truck to spend the money on a Smarty tuner. The Smarty’s software features 10 levels (0-9) of tuning options.
    CAUTION This Smarty Performance King product is intended for use on unmodified stock engines. Remove any performance enhancing electronic devices and make sure the ECM has been returned to STOCK if you have used another manufacturer’s programmer before the Smarty Micro Tuner.
    MADS Smarty Programmer S-03. i can’t wait to see what effect the smarty will have when i get my nv4500 5spd manual swapped into my 01 cummins. one not that i would like to make is that i downloaded the new smarty revo software. even though it’s a way for the user to tune the smarty to their
    Manual High Idle is enabled in all softwares; *** U nlike the Smarty S06 for the 5.9L, Fast guide to Smarty’s software levels The horsepower settings. except #0, all other softwares have a modified “Torque management” ( TQM ).
    MADS Smarty POD Programmer Smarty leaves no footprint. Manual High Idle is enabled in all softwares Reads A Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text. No tools required, no fuses to pull. USB built in for simple updates . Most complete keyboard in the industry.
    SmartyCam User Manual Release 1.22 – firmware version 1.03.10 5 smartycam.com SmartyCam Quick Guide SmartyCam is a very flexible product: it has been designed to fit the needs of an entry level user as well as these of a more professional motorsport driver.
    Fast guide to Smarty’s special Features CaTCHER software’s inside Ten different performance levels. Fastest download in the industry, up to three times faster than the competition, a typical ECM update takes about 3.5 to 5 minutes, depending on the truck model. ABS tire height updates in just few seconds.
    Fast guide to Smarty’s special Features CaTCHER software’s inside Ten different performance levels. Fastest download in the industry, up to three times faster than the competition, a typical ECM update takes about 3.5 to 5 minutes, depending on the truck model. ABS tire height updates in just few seconds.
    View and Download Aim Smartycam user manual online. board camera. Smartycam Digital Camera pdf manual download.
    Tuning my smarty s06. I have had my Smarty for quite some time I don’t tow a ton so I just haven’t found the right combo. Seem no matter what I do my EGT’s still are higher than I like. I am pulling a 40ft toyhauler weighing around 13000 lbs.
    A video about how and why I had to boost fool my Cummins diesel on my 2003 2500. Running a Smarty S06 tuner that does not boost fool my computer.
    Manual de usuario samsung note 8
    Sand master soft sided above ground pool sand filter system manual
    Cuisinart griddler and panini press manual
    Dunlop dc brick manual
    Element smart tv remote manual

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here