This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Social learning in animals the roots of culture pdf writer >> DOWNLOAD

Social learning in animals the roots of culture pdf writer >> READ ONLINE

Social Learning in Animals: The Roots of Culture. San Diego: Academic Press. ISBN 978-0-08-054131-0 .Oct 16, 2012 –
    I . X I ~ I~I’~.,XI{NI'( ~ I N.,XNI,XI.XI~L’III’~ i{()()’1’~ ()1: ( ; l ‘ l ; l ‘ l ; l { ! This Page
    rent interest in animal social learning among ethologists and behavioral learning, culture, or some combination of processes. Russon (1998) write: “Learning by individual experi- Social learning and imitation: The roots of culture (pp.
    Heyes is an Associate Editor of The Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, a Consulting Editor of Animal Behaviour, a Fellow of the 21st Century Trust, and
    Editorial Reviews. Review. “Clearly, this volume offers much that appeals to a wide ranger of by Cecilia M. Heyes (Editor), Jr. Bennett G. Galef (Editor)
    Social Learning in Animals: The Roots of Culture. Burlington: Elsevier. Kaiser, D. 2005. Drawing Theories Apart: The Dispersion ofFeynman Diagrams in
    Social Learning In Animals – 1st Edition – ISBN: 9780122739651, 9780080541310 The Roots of Culture DRM-free (Mobi, PDF, EPub) About the Editor
    Laland KN, Richerson PJ, Boyd R (1996) Developing a theory of animal social learning. In: Social learning in animals: The roots of culture (Heyes CM, Galef Jr

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here