This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Some any no compounds exercises pdf >> DOWNLOAD

Some any no compounds exercises pdf >> READ ONLINE

Pronouns index. Printable worksheet PDF version
    Note that some & any have to be used with a noun while compound words with some & any can stand on their own. Sometimes, the noun appears somewhere before some or any and is not repeated. So if you are not sure whether to use some or something for example, check if there is a
    – Some + uncountable nouns. I need some money. – IN QUESTIONS, when a Yes/No answer is expected. Can I have some coffee? Would you like some more meat? ANY. – IN NEGATIVE SENTENCES (used with not) and QUESTIONS (used without not)
    SOME-ANY-EVERY-NO AND THEIR COMPOUNDS -KEY INCLUDED Level: elementary Age: 12-14 Downloads: 794. Hundreds of PDF lesson plans. Grammar, reading, vocabulary, speaking. 4 different exercises with an increasing level of complexity, but all very simple. KEY INCLUDED.
    Some and Any Free ESL Printable Grammar Worksheets, Eal Exercises, Efl Questions, Tefl Handouts, Esol Quizzes, Multiple Choice Tests, Elt Activities, English Teaching and Learning Practical for teaching and learning some and any. Some Any A An Much Many ESL Multiple Choice Test.
    Some any much many a lot (a) few (a) little. Some and Any are used before plural nouns. 4. Do you have _ time to help me with my English exercises? 5. This salad has so _ olive oil on it – that it’s C) Fill in the blanks with ‘some/any/no/much/many/a lot of’.
    Some or Any Compounds – Exercise 1. Fill in something/anything – somebody/anybody – somewhere/anywhere. 1. She said , but I didn’t understand anything. 2. Has found my blue pencil? No, I’m sorry. 3. Would help me, please? Yes, I can help you. 4. Have you got to eat?
    Exercise 3. Complete the sentences with some/any/no. Exercise 12. Fill in the blanks with the necessary pronouns (some, any, anything, something, everybody, everything, no etc.)
    Do you know the rules for using some, any, no or a? Check out our grammar page on some and any, and then try the exercise below. Click on the correct answer: some, any, or no. There are explanatory notes underneath the answers. Level: Elementary and above.
    something, anything and other compounds. Grammar Exercises. Quantifiers. something, anything, someone, anyone, somewhere, anywhere – Exercise. Some Any No Worksheets – showing all 8 printables. Some of the worksheets displayed are Name date grammar work quantifiers someany, Compound words of some any no and every, Grammar videos some any every and no exercises, Quantifiers qu 2 fill in some any somewhere anywhere

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here