Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Tascam us 366 user manual >> DOWNLOAD

Tascam us 366 user manual >> READ ONLINE

TASCAM US-366 Drivers Download. Description: Scan your system for out-of-date and missing drivers. File Version: 8.5.
    Cheap Promotional Tascam us-366 USB audio interface with On-Board DSP Mixer 4 in 4 out sound card High-Quality HDDA Mic Original.
    Harga jual termurah untuk product Tascam US-366 dapatkan informasi harga kredit alat musik Mobile Interface disini,garansi resmi serta jaminan keaslian barang.free ongkir area jakarta.hanya ada di Galeri Musik Indonesia.com toko US-366 4X6 or 6X4 USB Audio Interface. Supported sampling frequency.
    Customers Also Viewed: Tascam US-366 USB Audio Interface. The US-366 also features an onboard DSP mixer with high-quality DSP effects perfect for sweetening any project. High-Quality HDDA – High Definition Discrete Architecture – Mic Pre-Amplifiers To ensure superior sound
    Audio Interface. Tascam US366 Features: Sample Rates. 44.1, 48, 88.2, 176.4 and 192 kHz. Bit Rates. 16- or 24-bit (internal operation is 24-bit). Inputs. 2 x XLR Microphone 2 x 1/4″ TRS phone Line (balanced) 2 x RCA coaxial (when set to INPUT with the line I/O switch)*. Input Impedance. The Tascam US-366 USB 2.0 Audio Interface w/ DSP Mixer is a USB audio interface with on-board DSP mixer and up to 192kHz recording. It has high-quality HDDA Mic Pre-Amps and a wealth for features for superior sound. To ensure superior sound, TASCAM organized months of tests and trials
    The US-366 is the next line of interfaces from the leading professional and home recording manufacturer, TASCAM. This interface combines compelling new technologies like on-board digital mixers (DSP Mixer) and on-board digital effects (DSP Effects) along with advances on the wildly
    The US-366 has 2 XLR mic pres, a Hi-Z input, and MIDI I/O — plus onboard DSP for running compressors, EQ, and reverbs without bogging down your computer.
    The TASCAM US-366 provides an on-board digital mixer, which has two modes for DAW recording and broadcasting. You can select the two modes depending on your needs using the switch on the underside of the unit. The multi-track mode is designed for music creation.
    TASCAM US-366. ???? ???? ??? ???? ???. Up to 24bit/192kHz recording(US-366 supported 24bit/192kHz recording). Two XLR/TRS (MIC/LINE) inputs with full +48V phantom power supply.
    Ayuda TASCAM US-366. Responder. Seguir este hilo. Hola es mi primera vez en este foro, me compre una placa de audio tascam y como recien me estoy iniciando en el tema de la produccion tengo algunas complicaciones me paso lo siguiente. yo enchufe el microfono (que termina en un plug

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here