This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

They know not what they do an illustrated guidebook to monarch mind control pdf >> DOWNLOAD

They know not what they do an illustrated guidebook to monarch mind control pdf >> READ ONLINE

The authors disclaim any responsibility for therapeuticwork based upon this material.Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler have co-authored They Know NotWhat They Do, An Illustrated Guidebook To Monarch Mind Control.Both Fritz and Cisco bring years of experience in dealing with
    why things like monarch mind control are hardly known to people is beyond me. the psychological damages it has on test subjects is not much different I have two different sides to my personality. I decided to give my fans what they want and who they are used to who is the person in all the videos
    I know it has been difficult at times and that you have had to withstand much opposition, but just know that many have been helped because of the work you have done! Certain material contained within these pages may illustrate the precepts of mind control.
    Monarch mind control is covertly used by various groups and organizations for various purposes. According to Fritz Springmeier, these groups are known as “The Network” and form “As mentioned before, the hypnotist will find children easier to hypnotize if they know how to do it with small children.
    link-to-deprogram,illuminati,mind,control The above link is to a PDF that explains the basics of a system that was developed by highly educated professionals for deprogramming Illuminati/CIA mind control methods such as Monarch, Satanism, and MK Ultra type mind control. Oz mind control programming the reader needs to get this author’s various writings on the Monarch Programming, which includes an Illustrated Guide Bob Hope, was british, and MI6 knew they could trust him. Bob Hope has an excellent ability to learn and say lines. Bob was and still is great with
    Mind Control: 6 books in 1- Developing Neuro Linguistic Programming, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Emotional Intelligence. Public spaces won’t feel as terrifying as they did before because you will have more confidence and self-esteem. In life, I would say, everyone needs to be very confident.
    A constitutional monarchy is a form of monarchy in which the sovereign exercises authority in accordance with a written or unwritten constitution. Constitutional monarchy differs from absolute monarchy (in which a monarch holds absolute power)
    The monarch mind control victims are called kittens and the executives and managers that control them are known as handlers. Supposedly, the handlers take a precocious kitten, such as an All That era Amanda Bynes, and subject her to mental and sexual abuse until her personality fractures and
    But Monarch mind control is a bit different; these aren’t icons and images placed around just to say, “Aha! In fact, those who have been programmed likely don’t even know they are under control at all. Once triggered, their programmed personalities will surface and they’ll be like dancers on a string.
    The Monarch Project is a mind control program, developed by the CIA, under Project MKULTRA. Monarch represents an important pillar of the New World Order. After the Illuminati saw some of their puppets slipping and expose some truth
    Fighting Monarch. A Resistance Site For Victims of CIA, NSA, MI5 and Illuminati Mind Control. “Voice of God” is what they are going for, when you follow commands, or forced speech, when you speak along with them, and they will even put resistant voices in to trick you.
    Fighting Monarch. A Resistance Site For Victims of CIA, NSA, MI5 and Illuminati Mind Control. “Voice of God” is what they are going for, when you follow commands, or forced speech, when you speak along with them, and they will even put resistant voices in to trick you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here