This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Thompson renegade 50 cal manual meat >> DOWNLOAD

Thompson renegade 50 cal manual meat >> READ ONLINE

$149.0 Thompson Center Renegade 50 Cal. Buy: $295.0 Thompson Center Renegade 50 Cal FLINT Barrel #1 Bore Mint Condition Black Powder – 73979.
    Thompson / Center Black Diamond XRTM .50 Cal. In-Line Muzzleloader gives you extended range with accuracy! Known for its dependability and extreme accuracy!
    Manual Vegetable Food Chopper Meat Grinder Mincer Mixer Blender Meat Fruit Vegetable Tool Nuts Shredders. US $7.50 / piece Free Shipping.
    Thompson Center Hawken Muzzleloading Rifle 50 Caliber Percussion Wood Stock 1 in 48″ Twist 28″ Octagon Barrel Blue. Product Family #: 1002274092.
    Sep 19, 2009 #4. armedandsafe Guest. On my renegade, I can cap with the stick style capper on half cock. You have to angle it in to the hammer well just a tad to get the cap on, then the capper pulls straight out. If you are careful, capping on full cock is not all that dangerous.
    Item Overview. Description. Thompson center renegade 50 CAL flintlock with front and rear sights, set trigger, 26? barrel, sn K26978. Condition: needs a good cleaning. Has some paint loss on barrel.
    Need to email the seller? Ask Seller a Question. You are bidding on a Thompson Center Renegade .50 Cal black powder rifle.Very good condition. Just a few small handling marks. Triple seven in a thompson 50cal hawken? I’m not new to black powder, been doing it for about 15yrs now, but i have a question and i hope someone can give me some ideas here. i have a 50cal thompson hawken in mint shape and with a 1-48 twist,so i will be shooting sabots with 200-240
    Question: I have a Thompson center renegade .50 cal. Muzzle loader will the 209 nipple work? Answer: Really am not sure on the renegade. I have a Thompson Center Thunderhawk and had to do some machine work on the slide that hits the primer.
    54 Cal; 100% blue, excellent bore, excellent stock, 27” barrel, Percussion Hawken style rifle with original blue finish octagon barrel, casehardened lock Manuals. Periodicals. Scale Model Firearms. Thompson center arms 223 REM barrel – C37357. $275.00 $247.50. Add to Cart.
    Thompson Center Arms .50 cal., perc., #209 primer ignition, sealed pivoting breech under lever action, Speed Breech 90 degree removable breech plug, round receiver, 28 Thompson Center Renegade serial #276882, .54 cal, 26″ octagon barrel with a very good bore with scattered spots of oxidation.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here