This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Turntable dj hero ps3 instructions >> DOWNLOAD

Turntable dj hero ps3 instructions >> READ ONLINE

Amazon.com: ps3 dj hero. PS3 PS2 DJ HERO 1 2 Turntable RECEIVER Dongle ONLY wireless usb PRT-0001.809. 4.2 out of 5 stars 6. More Buying Choices $12.94 (3 used offers) Official Guitar Hero World Tour Microphone for PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360.
    DJ WITH YOUR AVATAR***Star as your own Xbox LIVE Avatar in any game mode. Disclaimers:* Any reference to turntable refers to DJ Hero 2 turntable controllers.**DJ Hero 2 compatible with other music rhythm game microphones***Available in the Xbox 360 version only. Track List: 2Pac feat. Dr. Dre and Roger Troutman – “California Love Remix”
    Box Contents: PS3 DJ Hero 2 Game x1 Turntable Kit x1 Description: The follow up to the award-winning #1 new videogame IP of 2009, DJ Hero® 2 will transform living rooms into nightclubs all over again with an entirely new music-gaming experience. Friends & families can become mix masters and singing sensations to ex
    DJ Hero is a music computer game, created by FreeStyleGames and distributed by Activision as a beat amusement twist off of the Guitar Hero establishment. It was discharged on October 27, 2009 in North America and on October 29, 2009 in Europe. The diversion depends on turntablism, the demonstration of making another musical work from one or all the more beforehand recorded melodies utilizing
    PS3 DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable. Be the life of the party! The makers of Guitar Hero introduce an entirely fresh and innovative way to experience your favorite music. With DJ Hero you will be the life of the party as you spin and scratch more than 100 songs into unique mixes. Get ready for a
    Two turntables and a microphone: Two DJs can mix, scratch, and sample on the acclaimed DJ Hero® turntable controller, while a vocalist grabs a microphone and sings or raps along with on-screen lyrics. (Any reference to turntable refers to DJ Hero® 2 turntable controllers. DJ Hero® 2 is compatible with other music rhythm game microphones.)
    You will need (1) a Guitar Hero or a Rock Band guitar, (2) another DJ Hero turntable, and (3) a microphone or headset to unlock three of the trophies. See Double Trouble, Shout Out, The Power of Two and Guitar and DJ for details. Step 6: Fix Up, Look Sharp (Clean Up) Check the trophies you have missed and get those.
    Classified advertising Turntable Console & Video games Video games Dj Hero Xbox 360 Playstation 1 Beatmania Turntable And Game DJ Hero Renegade Edition With ToutVendre.uk United Kingdom ToutVendre.uk Menu
    For sale is the DJ Hero game bundle with 2 turntables for the PS3! You will receive 2 DJ Hero turntables complete with PS3 DJ Hero game! It is complete and everything works perfectly guaranteed! You will receive: DJ Hero Game disc with user manual & case for PS3; 2 DJ Hero Turntables; User Manual Instructions; Original Box and packaging
    The best place to get cheats, codes, cheat codes, walkthrough, guide, FAQ, unlockables, trophies, and secrets for DJ Hero for PlayStation 3 (PS3). How To Play ‘DJ Hero’: A Step-By-Step Guide Same thing in “DJ Hero,” but instead of just holding down the button, you’re holding it down and scratching back and forth on the turntable
    i got a used dj hero set. but im having trouble sync it with the ps3. What I’m doing: *i followed the instructions of turning on the ps3 and loading up the game. *push the pshome button the turntable to turn on the controller and it flashes red. *push and hold the connect button on the dongle
    i got a used dj hero set. but im having trouble sync it with the ps3. What I’m doing: *i followed the instructions of turning on the ps3 and loading up the game. *push the pshome button the turntable to turn on the controller and it flashes red. *push and hold the connect button on the dongle

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here