This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Uniden bearcat scanner instructions bc144xl >> DOWNLOAD

Uniden bearcat scanner instructions bc144xl >> READ ONLINE

Uniden SMBC144XL – Service Manual For BC144XL. Uniden factory service manual for the Bearcat BC144XL scanner.
    I am just getting into scanners and have a bunch to learn.. poblem I got poblem I got right now is My dad found his self a old BC144XL. I don’t remember this scanner but you can get the Owners manual at this site. From the Uniden answers page: mycusthelp.com/UNIDEN/supportkbitem.asp?
    Here are basic instructions for programming nearly all of the older scanners that Uniden produced. When the scanner is turned on press the
    When you set up a Uniden Bearcat BC148XLT base scanner, you must program the frequencies you want to Press “Manual” to stop the scanning process.9 Mar 2014 The Uniden Bearcat BC144XL is a 16-channel base scanner use to monitor to reprogram into the numeric keypad, then press Manual again.
    How to Reprogram a Uniden Bearcat BC144XL. Press the “Manual” button to stop any scanning the Uniden Bearcat is doing. Press the channel number that you wish to reprogram into the numeric keypad, then press “Manual” again. Type in the frequency numbers that you want to program into that channel into the numeric keypad,
    11 Dec 2014 Uniden Uniden-Bearcat-Ubc144Xlt-Operation-Manual-121705 Channel Scan (Weatherchannelsarenotused inAustralia) I The U BC144XL T
    18 juin 2017

Scanner Uniden Bearcat UBC 120XLT Operating Manual U BC144XL Base Scanner Telescopic A ntenna ACAdaptor(Model AC-l44U) ThisOperating G uide
    27 Jul 2018 Radio-frequency scanners, like the Uniden Bearcat Scanner, check for the handheld into scanning mode and press “Manual” to enter manual

11kv line maintenance manual
    Nashuatec dsm415pf manual dexterity
    Rslogix 500 sqo instruction example
    Wenzel pressure lantern instructions
    Knislinge couch instructions

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here