This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Uscis form i-693 medical examination instruction >> DOWNLOAD

Uscis form i-693 medical examination instruction >> READ ONLINE

i-693 courtesy letter

i-693 no vaccination record

how long does it take to get green card after medical exam

when to submit i-693

i-693 validity

a completed and signed i-693 was not submittedi-693 medical exam cost

uscis medical exam cost

A. Requirements by Benefit Type. Medical examination and vaccination requirements vary depending on the immigration benefit the person is seeking.
    Feb 14, 2020 –
    What Is the Purpose of Form I-693? Form I-693 reports results of a medical examination to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). USCIS requires the
    May 20, 2020 -Jul 15, 2019 –

Section I. Applicant’s Instructions. Form I-693 is used to report results of a medical examination to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The.

medical examination. A civil surgeon should address any deficiency by completing the respective parts of a Form I-693 according to the Technical Instructions

The green card medical examination is an important step of the immigration There is no fee to file Form I-693, but you will need to pay the medical exam fee
    The green card medical examination is an important step of the immigration There is no fee to file Form I-693, but you will need to pay the medical exam fee
    As with all immigration medical examinations, the signed Form I-693 must be placed in a sealed envelope, according to the form’s instructions.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here