This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Who basic malaria microscopy training manual >> DOWNLOAD

Who basic malaria microscopy training manual >> READ ONLINE

malaria microscopy images

The Basic Malaria Microscopy Learner’s Guide is a World Health Organisation (WHO) publication. The WHO have very kindly granted permission for the
    The training course is further strengthened if copies of the WHO Bench aids for malaria microscopy are also made available to trainees. Front cover, inserts:
    This handbook (Part I of the Basic Malaria Microscopy training modules) will as- sist participants during training in the microscopic diagnosis of human malaria.
    This handbook (Part I of the Basic Malaria Microscopy training modules) will assist participants during training in the microscopic diagnosis of human malaria.
    Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases. Suggested citation: Research Malaria Microscopy Standards Working Group (2015). If needed, however, refer to the Basic Malaria Microscopy guide (WHO, 2010a) for recipes
    Recognition of the increasing need for such personnel prompted the publication of this comprehensive, two-part training module on basic malaria microscopy.
    Conducting a suitable programme for malaria microscopy training and The theoretical subjects were presented according to the basic malaria microscopy (4). according to the standard operating procedures (SOPs) of WHO manuals (4, 5).This training module on basic malaria microscopy is in two separately bound parts. Part I, the Learner’s Guide, contains all the technical information that will be
    QUALITY ASSURANCE FOR MALARIA MICROSCOPY. Kuala Lumpur The WHO training manuals Basic Malaria Microscopy: Part 1 Learner’s Guide and.
    Basic Malaria Microscopy (part I and II) (WHO; 1991; 72 pages) levels of development, WHO publishes practical manuals, handbooks and training material for

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here