This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Youtube loepsie sock bun instructions >> DOWNLOAD

Youtube loepsie sock bun instructions >> READ ONLINE

instagram sock curls

sock curls

sock twist curls

curl hair with sock bun

sock headband curls

beach waves with sockshow to do the tiktok sock curls

loepsie hairstyles

this hair looks great on you, my ears stick and this kinda hairstyle exaggerates it. lolbut you look fabulous! xx
    Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/Loepsie I put in the steps! •4 socks( for thin hair) 6 or more (for
    and make sure all your hair is inside. there. and you’re just gonna twist the sock like this and your hair gets in
    I’m going to show you how to get this big, messy curly bun. Enjoy! Curling iron: Support me through Patreon
    An amazing method to create a huge bun using a SOCK! Sock bun secret revealed: giant bun & heat free
    This hair tutorial will show you to achieve heatless curls overnight using a sock bun. This hairstyle works
    Ok, so ya everyone and their Mother knows how to do a sock bun or has at least heard of it or seen it around
    New sock bun version of how to roll and curl your hair into a giant bun, heat free curls https Follow me on
    How to make a sock bun!! Easy sock bun tutorial and check out the great curls that come with it – Duration How to create a cute bun in your hair using a sock. Comments • 551. Default profile photo. Add a public

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here