Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Zaxcom deva 5.8 manual >> DOWNLOAD

Zaxcom deva 5.8 manual >> READ ONLINE

2005 – Deva V Zaxcom Saturday, May 7, 16. Deva 5.8 Deva 16 Deva Fusion Saturday, May 7, 16. Common Features on All Devas 30 Saturday, May 7, 16. The Deva Launch Manual in PDF Format Used as both a Mixer & a Recorder Saturday, May 7, 16.
    Hi, Im working on a production where the sound mixer is using a Zaxcom Deva V or 5. I think because its an older piece of equipment and its usb/firewire port is broken the mixer has to burn a DVD at the end of the day of the sound files, which we then have to transfer. This process is painfully s
    Zaxcom Miniature Digital Recorder User?s Manual. Zaxcom Deva The Zaxcom DEVA hard disk field recorder can create files on an external DOS (FAT16) formatted disk in either B-WAV (Broadcast Wave) or SD-II (Sound Designer II) formats. The Zaxcom Deva 24 recorder integrates 24 track recording with versatile input/output routing, ZaxNet, NeverClip, PowerRoll and MixAhead with a fast Deva 24 features 16 analog inputs, 12 are switchable mic or line level, each with adjustable limiter, high pass filter, input delay and 48V phantom power.
    Deva 24 is the newest incarnation of the Zaxcom Emmy and Academy Award winning line of Deva mixer / recorders that have set the standard for capturing field audio. It features a touch-screen interface that’s instantly familiar to past Deva users and intuitive for new users.
    Viimeisimmat twiitit kayttajalta Zaxcom (@Zaxcom). Zaxcom manufactures innovative solutions for location sound.
    Zaxcom unveils the Deva 5.8 which is a 10 track hard disk recorder for film and television production. With 8 hardware faders and built-in hard drive, DVD-RAM and Flash memory slot the Deva 5.8 is a complete solution for recording mixing and effects in one package.
    I was using a Deva 5.8 for my sound recording purpose. Unfortunately after 5 days of shoot, the folders which had stored audio where erased using the “erase folder” option. Now I want to retrieve that data. I can see the data in the physical form of .zax files but I am not being able to use them.
    Hard Disc-Recorder ZAXCOM Deva 5.8 (8-Kanal) 100 GB Festplatte, inkl. DVD-RAM und CF mit Netzteil, Akkus, Ladegerat, Wechselschuh, Adapterkabeln, Tasche und Kopfhorer. Recorder ZAXCOM DEVA Fusion 10 10 Kanal Recorder / 16 Kanal Mixer, ohne Kabel und Netzteil.
    Some people said there were models missing from our original size comparison, so we added a few. From top to bottom: Zoom H4n Aaton Cantar Tascam HS-P82 Zaxcom Deva 5.8 Zaxcom Fusion 10 Sound Devices 788T Sound Devices 552 Zaxcom Nomad Sound Devices 664.
    Manuals Directory ManualsDir.com – online owner manuals library. The D6 is compatible with the following Zaxcom recorder models: Deva IV, Deva V, Deva 5.8, Deva 16, Fusion 10 & Fusion 12, and will work with or without the Mix-8 or Mix-12 control panels connected.
    POMPTON PLAINS, N.J. — April 14, 2008 — Zaxcom, a pioneering provider of professional audio equipment, today announced that it is introducing two new accessories that expand the functionality of its popular Deva product line
    POMPTON PLAINS, N.J. — April 14, 2008 — Zaxcom, a pioneering provider of professional audio equipment, today announced that it is introducing two new accessories that expand the functionality of its popular Deva product line

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here