This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

2001 dodge dakota body lift instructions >> DOWNLOAD

2001 dodge dakota body lift instructions >> READ ONLINE

This 3in body lift kit from Performance Accessories will fit the 2000-2002 Dodge Dakota, 2WD or 4WD. Provides lift without modifying the existing suspension
    Installation of a Performance Automotive Group body lift kit will change the vehicle’s center of gravity and handling characteristics both on- and off-road. You must drive the vehicle safely! Extreme care must be taken to prevent vehicle rollover or loss of control, which could result in serious injury or death.

ive got a 94 dakota sport with an ext. cab and its in great shape. but its kinda small for could go for a suspension leveling lift kit and then put bigger tires. im looking for a hi performance throttle body and intake for a 2001 dodge dakota rt.
    2000 DODGE DURANGO. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. KIT #60053. WARNING. Installation of a Performance Accessories body lift will change the center of
    Installation of a Performance Automotive Group body lift kit will change the vehicle’s center of gravity and handling characteristics both on- and off-road. You.
    Buy Performance Accessories (60043) Body Lift Kit for Dodge Dakota: Body Lift Kits WULF 1-3″ Front 3″ Rear Lift Kit for 1997-2004 Dodge Dakota 4WD for my 01 dodge dakota slt was the steering extention bolt hit on the motor mount but aDODGE DAKOTA. 3” KIT. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. 2000-2002. KIT# 60043. WARNING. Installation of a Performance Automotive Group body lift kit will

I’m considering buying the 2 or 3″ Performance Accessories bodylift that I read the instructions 4 or 5 times prior to starting, so I pretty much knew how to do it without having to read while I did it. 3″ PA lift on my 2001 CC 4×4.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here