This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

35 remington contender loads manual >> DOWNLOAD

35 remington contender loads manual >> READ ONLINE

35 Remington history, loads and performance on game. effective pistol hunting cartridge utilized in the Thompson Center Contender hand gun. . useful if working with older rifles or when following very mild reloading manual loads. In other
    35 Remington/Contender loads reloading data with 15 loads. Using bullets from Speer FN, Remington RN, Sierra RN, Hornady RN, Speer SP. Powders include
    4 Dec 2015 OK, I found that Contender in 35 Rem that I have been wanting for months My Lyman manual has a good section on Contender loads for it
    For the 200s just use the data from whatever load manual you have for 200s in a .35 Remington. Nothing different about the loads just because
    18 Feb 2005 with the 35 Remington load for my T/C Contender with a 14″ barrel, The Hodgdon 26 Edition Data Manual has starting load data for 180 gr
    I am picking up a 35 Rem 14″ barrel to go with my 30-30 barrel. I never exceeded the loads listed in the reloading manuals. It seems like you should be able to use a Contender or Encore pistol in a caliber of .35+, sinceDoes anyone have a favorite bullet/powder load for a 35 Rem with a 14″ barrell? the max listed in the Hodgdon manual for the .35 Remington would kind of make I got mine from one of the yellow contender load books.
    27 Dec 2001 35 Remington Contender Loads Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Cast Bullet handbook & don’t sneer at cast bullets in your Contender.
    26 Jun 2012 I’ll be using once fired brass from the same Contender. The Lyman Cast Bullet Handbook lists loads for the 35 Rem, in the 357H I’m using
    17 Jan 2017 I’m having a little trouble reloading for my contender in 35 Rem, When loaded to circa 2000 fps/200 loads like some manuals say, it sucks.

Chainfire 3d manual install
    Acsm’s metabolic calculations handbook 2
    Acterna ant-5 user manual
    M3 leica camera manual
    Qtdt manual

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here