This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

4l60e governor removal instructions >> DOWNLOAD

4l60e governor removal instructions >> READ ONLINE

Questions & Answers for: 4l60e removal. A/T 2-3 Shift Solenoid Circuit Malfunction (4L60E, 4L80-E. thats what one of the codes in my car saids, those anyonme know what that means , 1996 chevy camaro v6 auto.
    4L60E/4L65E Transmission Heavy Duty 4×4. What a great transmission, performance is A+. At that future point I will purchasing again a 4L60E for that truck. The 1991 that I’m working on, I already have the 4L60E from Monster. Transmisson Tech Info & Product Instructions.
    The 4L60-E is an automatic shift, four-speed overdrive, longitudinally positioned transmission. It is now widely considered to be the best rendition of the finest overdrive automatic transmission ever produced.
    Also the Governor may have been upgraded to a “Corvette” style governor, which will enhance the shift. I had a shift kit put in my 4L60E when it was rebuilt two years ago and it did the same thing afterwards.
    4L60E. 4L60E Deep Pan 97-Up (Filtertek) (Exc Colorado, Canyon & H3).
    Governor Arm Installation. Governor Assembly Removal. This caution symbol identifies special instructions or procedures which, if not strictly observed, could result in dam-age to or destruction of equipment. Torque N·m kgf·m. Remarks ft·lb. Cylinder Head Bolts (L = 60 mm).
    60. GOVERNOR. g e n e r a l. |The governor functions to maintain. engine speed at 1800 rpm, even. though the load may vary. The 4L60-E (and similar 4L65-E) is a series of automatic transmissions from General Motors. Designed for longitudinal engine configurations, the series includes 4 forward gears. It is an evolution of the Turbo-Hydramatic 700R4 (TH700), originally produced in 1982.
    The General Motors 4l60e automatic transmission is a very common transmission used in light and medium duty trucks, passenger cars and sports cars.[1] X Research source Replacing the torque converter in this transmission is simple but it is very common for mechanics to incorrectly install it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here