Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

6315i nokia manual >> DOWNLOAD

6315i nokia manual >> READ ONLINE

Nokia Asha 500 – download PDF manual. They put their songs “The Village”, “Stones” and “Close My Eyes” on more than a million Nokia phones as a standard ringtone.
    Nokia 3510i RH-9. Nokia 3600 slide RM-352.
    The Nokia 6315i was a cell phone released in 2006 by Verizon Wireless for the United States market. Though branded as a Nokia model, the phone was manufactured by Pantech. The budget-priced 6315i featured Bluetooth, integrated video recording and speakerphone. Display Nokia 6315i. Screen Resolution: Screen resolution refers to the size of the image received on the screen in pixels. 176 x 220 pixels. Connectivity Nokia 6315i. Bluetooth: Bluetooth is used to exchange data between nearby mobile devices. 1.1.
    Unlocking the Nokia 6315i. Nokia BB5 Models – with full keyboards (E5, E61 / E62 etc). 1. Insert a SIM Card not from the original network (IE one it’s not locked to) 2. Turn on the handset – Undo request will display, press undo if prompted. (your phone may display “sim not recognised” if this is the case
    Nokia 6315i specifications – Display: TFT; Camera: 1.3 MP; Battery: 950 mAh. Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Nokia 6315i specifications, there is always a possibility of admitting a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please.
    Have a look at the manual Nokia 6310 I Manual online for free. It’s possible to download the document as PDF or print. UserManuals.tech offer 96 Nokia manuals and user’s guides for free. Share the user manual or guide on Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
    Nokia schematics and repair instructions. Nokia circuit diagrams, schematics and flowcharts, service guides, replacement hardware lists and repair manuals are taken from the company’s official website.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here