This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

7 ft firestik antenna instructions >> DOWNLOAD

7 ft firestik antenna instructions >> READ ONLINE

7 ft firestik cb antenna

firestik kw7

firestik cb antenna tuning7ft firestik antenna

how does a firestik antenna work

firestik antenna kit

firestik fs cb antenna

firestik antenna install

We offer an online You Tube video with basic instruction on How to Tune a CB Antenna like the KWX.Essentially, if your SWR readings show that you need to
    EDUCATION & INSTRUCTION I EDUCATION & INSTRUCTION. Units availble in widths of 5,6,7 and 8 ft. Ext. 101 ? FREE 1995 CATALOG* OF THE WORLD’S MOST FAMOUS CB ANTENNAS & ACCESSORIES : — FIRESTIK OUTDOORSGreat antenna. I have a cophase setup on my Freightliner with these and they receive signal very well. Something to keep in mind is that because they’re 7 feet
    RoadPro RPPS-14KB Platinum Series Black 4-Feet Single Mirror Mount CB Antenna Kit. 4.2 out of 5 Best Sellers Rank, #383 in Car Audio & Video Antennas. Date First Firestik SS-3H Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Antenna Spring · 4.5 out of Installation was a breeze and get great reception/transmit with this 5′ antenna.

Step-by-step guide to tuning your CB antenna for low SWR and peak performance! Complete video walk-through and written instructions from Right Channel
    Model: KW7-? 7 Ft (213cm) 3/4 wave Rated @ 700 watts $31.99 (MSRP*) to prevent the oxidation and shorted windings often found on non-Firestik antennas.

Amazon.com: FireStik FG4648-B Four foot No-ground plane CB antenna kit (Black): Home SWR METER for CB Radio Antennas with 3′ Jumper cable – Workman SWR2T & CX READ the instructions and DO NOT CUT or trim the coax.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here