This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Acu rite wireless thermometer manual 0078263263 >> DOWNLOAD

Acu rite wireless thermometer manual 0078263263 >> READ ONLINE

acurite thermometer manual 00609

acurite thermometer change battery

acurite indoor outdoor thermometer

acurite thermometer model 00307wacurite 00782a2 wireless indoor/outdoor thermometer manual

acurite wireless thermometer manual 00754

acurite thermometer manual

acurite model 00782

When I received this product I immediately spotted a disclaimer in the Instruction Manual that isn’t stated on the Amazon page; “The outdoor sensor requires lithium
    Display unit and outdoor sensor must be within 165 ft (50 m) of each other. • To maximize wireless range, place units away from large metallic items, thick walls,
    The AcuRite Digital Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer features accurate, reliable temperature readings. The bold Energizer MAX Alkaline AAA Battery (30-Pack).
    When I received this product I immediately spotted a disclaimer in the Instruction Manual that isn’t stated on the Amazon page; “The outdoor sensor requires lithium

Instruction Manual. Wireless Thermometer model 00782W. Questions? Contact Customer Support at. (877) 221-1252 or visit AcuRite.com
    Instruction manual: ATTENTION: For the fist installation, insert the batteries in the display unit and then in the remote sensor. Battery installation: Display unit.

Looking for ACURITE Wireless Thermometer, Digital LCD (53DR05)? Resolution 1 Degrees; Power Source Battery; Receiver to Transmitter Distance 330 ft.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here