This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Alanis morissette ironic chords tabs pdf >> DOWNLOAD

Alanis morissette ironic chords tabs pdf >> READ ONLINE

alanis morissette – you oughta know chords

alanis morissette chords

alanis morissette chords hand in my pocket

how to play ironic on guitar

ironic chords piano

ironic alanis morissetteironic chords ukulele

ironic chords bo burnham

Chords used: G/B: 020033 Am7: 002013 in the chorus and 002010 in the Verses G : 320003 C9 : 032013 Bb: 113331 F : 133211 C : 032010 / Tuning: D# G# C#
    Ironic Guitar chords and tabs by Alanis Morissette. Learn to play Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much
    Free printable and easy chords for song by Alanis Morissette – Ironic. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Alanis Morisette – Ironic USE CAPO ON 2ND FRET! my first song by ear.. not that hard but idk. Guitaretab – guitar tabs. Home / A
    Tablature de Alanis Morissette – Ironic. Tablatures au format texte, guitar pro, doc, etc. Tablatures de guitare pour debutant et moins debutants.guitarPlayerBox. Easy guitar songs for guitar beginners and newcomers. No barre chord songs.
    Alanis Morissette – Ironic| More Tabs: Ironic, Hand in my pocket, Hand on my pocket, You oughta know, Mary jane, All i really want, Not the doctor, Wake up, To..
    Interactive chords for Alanis Morissette – Ironic. Learn to play with piano, guitar and ukulele in minutes.
    Ironic by Alanis Morisette Capo 4th fret / [Verse] / D G D Em An old man turned ninety-eight D G D Em He won the lottery and died the next day D G D Em It?s a

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here