This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Auto tune power commander 3 instructions >> DOWNLOAD

Auto tune power commander 3 instructions >> READ ONLINE

Hey everybody, I am getting the S&S air box, power commander 5 and am debating on the auto tune kit. Just not ok with taking my bike to get it tuned every time I add something to it and spend $250 for a The PCV instructions did not show how the AT is to be connected but I think I figured that out.
    Power Commander and Autotune. Discussion in ‘Hard. I think I had errantly enabled PCV and Autotune when I thought I had disabled them, before making my “OE is rich” comment.
    The Power Commander III enabled custom OEM map when loaded on your ECU will emulate the instructions to your EFI in exactly the same way I have a 2008 Tiger 1050, with pcv and auto tune.I really just need a bottom line answer,if the pcv has a base map, does the autotune unit have a map SLP. Power Commander Auto Tune. Rating Required. Description. Auto Tune is another helpful tuning aid. Allows user to program a target O2 map into the module based on throttle position and RPM.
    I have bought a power commander v and autotune set up for my 450, but I am a bit concerned that the autotune O2 sensor will restrict the exhaust as it protrudes into the header almost 10mm.
    View online Installation instructions manual for Dynojet Power commander v Power Supply or simply click Download button to examine the Dynojet Power commander v guidelines offline on your desktop or laptop computer.
    This is a collection of downloadable motorcycle Power Commander maps. Read the details to find a map that will work well for your bike. Power Commander (PC3) Maps. Posted by Bare | Last Updated August 22, 2013. Was a basket case but now a gem. Want to get the right tune to run 100#.
    279.95 USD. Dynojet Autotune, Power Commander V. Rating *. Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best). Name. Review Subject *. Comments *. 1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews. 5. Fit. Posted by Marquell Horton on 23rd Apr

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here