This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Axial rr10 bomber manual transfer >> DOWNLOAD

Axial rr10 bomber manual transfer >> READ ONLINE

axial bomber kit build

axial bomber kit

rr10 bomber transmission

axial bomber 3s

axial bomber for sale

axial bomber link kitaxial bomber battery

axial rr10 bomber builders kit

The Axial RR10™ Bomber is not just another plastic tube chassis Wraith wire routing and an RR10™ specific transfer case for optimal driveline efficiency.
    INSTRUCTION MANUAL. AX90053-I001 RR10 Transfer Case Mold x1 RR10 Battery Tray Chassis Components 2 x1 RR10 Bomber Body – .040″ (Clear).
    The Axial RR10™ Bomber is not just another plastic tube chassis Wraith update – it merely adds to our line of successful 2.2 rock racing Transmission: RR10 specific all metal internal gears, full ball Interior Detail and Instruction Manual
    Developed with King of the Hammers champ Randy Slawson, the Axial® RR10 Bomber 4WD RTR draws on the experience of enthusiasts to reach next-level
    Buy Hot Racing RRT38TC01 Aluminum Transfer Case – Axial Bomber: Remote 1/10 RC Car RR10 Bomber Upgrade Parts Aluminium Transmission CASE Silver – Would have given a 5 star rating but no instructions for mounting included.
    AX31106. 2-Speed Hi/Lo Transmission Motor Mount x1. AX31125. Yeti™ Fuel Cell x1. AX31065. Spur Gear 32P 64T x1. AX31324. RR10 Transfer Case Mold x1.
    Read ‘Cautions’ in Manual. (Page 2) RR10 Battery Tray Chassis Components 2 x1 RR10 Transfer Case Mold x1 RR10 Bomber Body – .040″ (Clear).
    Is the Bomber tranny the same as the Yeti tranny? I thought that I read it’s the same tranny, but with a bomber specific transfer case. I just wanted. Axial 2 speed kit gives you a slightly higher high gear option. I have axial 2 The RR10 manual shows the part# as AX31108, which is incorrect. Also, the
    The Axial RR10™ Bomber is not just another plastic tube chassis Wraith update – it merely adds to our line of with clean wire routing and an RR10? specific transfer case for optimal driveline efficiency. Interior Detail and Instruction Manual

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here