This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Behringer xm8500 microphone manually >> DOWNLOAD

Behringer xm8500 microphone manually >> READ ONLINE

Question as answered: “Is the Behringer Xm8500 a recording microphone?” The XM-8500 has a very different frequency than both the 57 and the 421 (even thought they share a lot). This could work in favour of the XM-8500, but could also make it sound weird or even bad for some applications.
    ULTRAVOICE XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone – Dynamic vocal microphone with smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection – Ultra-wide Behringer ultravoice XM8500 dynamic cardioid vocal microphone. Stock code: BEXM8500.
    33% Off: Behringer ULTRAVOICE XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone. Buy now & save $12. Microphone Type: Wired. Microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included. High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life. Bundle Includes 3 Items – Behringer Ultravoice Xm8500 Dynamic Vocal Microphone, Cardioid and Samson MK-10 Microphone Boom Stand and CBI MLC20 Low Z XLR Microphone Cable, 20 Foot.
    The XM8500 dynamic microphone is a performer’s and home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional-quality microphone is designed to capture your sounds with outstanding sensitivity and accuracy. With a cardiod pickup pattern for excellent sound source separation and feedback
    Behringer XM8500 Microphone I just bought a Behringer Podcastudio kit. I just bought a Behringer Podcastudio kit. Everything is set up properly – numerous online videos have confirmed this – but I can’t get the mic to work through programs like Skype and Ventrilo.
    The Behringer Ultravoice XM8500 is a dynamic cardioid vocal microphone. The Behringer XM8500 Ultravoice gives you a dynamic vocal microphone that’s perfect for recording and live performances. One of the best value vocal mics on the market, the XM8500 dynamic mic raises the bar when it

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here