This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Bernina hair colour instructions not included >> DOWNLOAD

Bernina hair colour instructions not included >> READ ONLINE

ash grey hair colourberina a21 where to buy

berina hair colour

bleached my hair blonde 2 weeks before applying, once recieved it had no english instructions and also once i applyed it to my hair saw i saw i was sent an out
    BERINA PROFESSIONAL PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOR CREAM PURPLE VIOLET # A6 by 24 hours before you intend to use the Semi Permanent Hair Dye and follow the full instructions carefully. (Please note: Gloves are not included).BERINA No. A9 Garnet Red Super Hair Dye Color Cream Permanent Fashion Unisex; Brand : Berina, Color : GARNET RED HAIR COLOR; Package include: 1. It came with no instructions in the box and nothing written in english. Read more.
    The writing on the box and bottles are written in Thai. The box wasn’t sealed and there were no instructions.
    Jul 11, 2018 –
    Berina Unisex A21 Permanent Punk Style Hair Dye Colour Cream(Light Grey, Silver): Amazon.in: Beauty. Verified Purchase. No real instruction was included.
    Berina Hair Color Cream contains active and powerful radiants which confers the product in a permanent color and silky hair. No real instruction was included.
    We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the
    Dec 29, 2017 –

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here