Tagged: , , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Can’t select all text in pdf >> DOWNLOAD

Can’t select all text in pdf >> READ ONLINE

can’t select text in pdf adobe reader

adobe acrobat select tool not working

Know why you can’t highlight text in PDF document. Also, learn the All these restrictions can be easily removed by the software in a few seconds. This utility is
    However I am unable to highlight any of the text in order to copy it to the clipboard. I have downloaded the trial version of a dozen or moreI am using Adobe Reader XI and I cannot get the highlight text to work. the file is composed of images (possibly scans) and does not contain any “real” text. If you can’t select the text with the text selection tool then you can’t highlight it, either.
    Make sure you’ve selected the Text tool by choosing Tools > Text. If you still cannot select text, the PDF is probably a scanned PDF, which does not contain any

Apr 8, 2020 –
    Hi, I can’t seem to be able to select text in some pdf files (I can on Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this
    Solved: Hello everyone, This should be an easy one- all I want to do is select some text/charts from a PDF, and then copy and paste into Word/Paint I used
    Select all text in the document. Click somewhere in the document, then press Ctrl + A (Windows) or ? Command +
    Solved: I have updated to Adobe Acrobat DC and can no longer select blocks of text in pdfs. I have the select tool active, I am trying to select a whole – 7456794.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here