This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Cl035a remote control manual >> DOWNLOAD

Cl035a remote control manual >> READ ONLINE

Step by step instructions on how to program your universal remote to your television.
    How do you program a philips universal remote cl035a , to program your philips cl035a universal remote control, Manual slrs includes nikon fm2n pentax ki000 ricoh kr 5 super iiiii and vivitar v4000 magic lantern guides Storm On The Horizon Khafji The Battle That Changed The Course Of The
    PHILIPS CL019 remote control for CL032, CL032 Manual Codes, CL035 Manual Codes, cl035a, CLO32, CLO35A, PM435S Philips Universal 3-Device Universal models
    Download manuals & user guides for 139 devices offered by Logitech in Remote Control Devices category. Choose one of the enlisted appliances to see all available service manuals. Universal Remote Control Manuals File Area Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup. Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner. Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50 [ SEARCH] [ CONTACT] The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com: Files > Remote Manuals > Universal > Philips:
    Share – Anderic Remote Control for Cl035 Manual Codes Cl035a Clo32. Anderic Remote Control for Cl035 Manual Codes Cl035a Clo32. Be the first to write a review. About this product. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. Brand new. $13.98. Pre-owned. $8.90. Make an offer: pre-owned .
    DIRECTV remote control user guides. Let’s find the right manual for your remote. You’ll need the model number handy. Some manuals are designed for several models.
    PHILIPS UNIVERSAL REMOTE PROGRAMMING CL035A Work onhow to http and choose the universalphilips is a that . Here is a philipsmagnavox tv codes. sony ericsson xperia x8 e15i root, A for consumers , , , , ,jan . Meant to controljul , ,jan , brand name also here. Remote controlscomplete owners manual, including instructions . To http and choose
    Philips Remote Control Manuals | page 2. We currently have 133 Philips remote control models with downloadable PDF manuals. You can find the model number and total number of manuals listed below. Load previous results ( ) 16 – 30 out of 133. Model Number of Manuals; PM725: 1 manual: PM725S: 1 manual: RC2573GR: 1 manual: RC9800I: 3 manuals:
    Philips CL035A Universal DVD VCR TV Remote Control. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS First Class. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Shipping and handling. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options.
    Thank you for purchasing our Remote Control. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email. This manual is copyright-protected. No part of this manual may be copied or reproduced in any form. The information in this manual may be subject to change without prior notice.
    Codes to program a Philips remote CL035A include 0517, 0419, 0719, 0613, and 0512. In addition, you can use 0094, 0802, 0313, and 0715.
    Codes to program a Philips remote CL035A include 0517, 0419, 0719, 0613, and 0512. In addition, you can use 0094, 0802, 0313, and 0715.
    Please help find the manual for this Philips Universal Remote Asked by tharmon0914 on 01/31/2008 7 Answers. ManualsOnline posted an answer 12 years, 4 months The dvd is written above the vcr button and cbl above sat. The codes do work for the CL035A from the US2-PM4S, but I need a code for a dvd/vcr combo and I can’t find one here.
    Phillips Universal Remote Control- CL035A (SRU3003) This thread has 2 replies. Displaying all posts. Post 1 made on Monday August 31, 2009 at 18:15: softrain. Lurking Member. Joined: Posts: August 2009 1: View Profile. I have a Sony tv and the stand By Timer light is flashing and my remote isn’t working. I have looked up tons of compatable

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here