This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  naninana847 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

naninana847
    Participant

{Download ++Album} Post Malone Hollywood’s Bleeding Leak | All 17 Songs Post Malone just officially dropped his song “Circles” from his upcoming album and confirmed the full details about the record.

Post Malone gave fans a closer look of the artwork by sharing it on his Instagram page right at midnight, the exact time it went live on iTunes. The dark & eerie cover finds Posty in a leather jacket standing with his back to the camera, while a skeleton and some swords appear at the bottom.

Dropping next Friday (Sept. 6th), Hollywood’s Bleeding will consist of 17 tracks in total and be led by the previously heard single “Goodbye” with Young Thug. Other tracks will include “Wow.” & “Sunflower” with Swae Lee.

“I have some pretty fuckin’ awesome news, and the reason my voice is kinda fucked is because I was in the studio for the last three days and we just finished up the new album, and I think it’s gonna be pretty goddamn out of sight,” Post Malone said in a video clip.

The track follows a string of recent singles including “Goodbyes” featuring Young Thug and the hit “Sunflower” featuring Swae Lee, both of which might appear on the upcoming album. In the meantime, check out the rapper’s new single “Circles” below and revisit our recent cover story on Ty Dolla $ign, the not-so-secret songwriter behind collaborative hits like “Psycho.”

Earlier this week, the rapper posted two ominous tweets that seemed to confirm the album name and release date.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here