This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Dsc hx400v vs dsc-hx300 manual >> DOWNLOAD

Dsc hx400v vs dsc-hx300 manual >> READ ONLINE

View camcorder Sony DSC-HX400 Manual online or download in pfd format. When we buy new device such as Sony DSC-HX400 we often through away most of the documentation but the warranty. Very often issues with Sony DSC-HX400 begin only after the warranty period ends and you may want
    DSC-HX400/HX400V. Digital Still Camera / Instruction Manual GB. Vea el manual de Sony CyberShot DSC-HX400V aqui, de forma gratuita. Este manual pertenece a la categoria Camaras digitales y ha sido calificado por 3 personas con un promedio de 6.3.
    Sony DSC-HX300. Just bought this new bridge camera and am impressed for the price (around 350 Three years on, and I’m still in love with my Sony DSC HX100V, 30x optical bridge, and 1080p video. I like the fact you can shoot RAW with the canon but I also like the manual focus ring idea on the sony. Find support information for DSC-HX400V. HX400V Compact Camera with 50x Optical Zoom.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here