Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Es 400 rgb manual >> DOWNLOAD

Es 400 rgb manual >> READ ONLINE

Manuals Directory ManualsDir.com – online owner manuals library. Rgb 400 series, User’s manual, Mountable interfaces.
    i have modified a Fixturefile i found here in the forum to be compatible with my Laserworld Es-400RGb (I know i shout habe bought ILDa ). Sitting on channel2 with the value of 88 it shows only the 5 but does not count backwards like it does when i use a manual controller.
    Accessories: power cable, manual, interlock, keys Power supply: 85-250 V AC Power Consumption: 30 W Dimensions: 255/245/100 mm Weight: 3.9 kg Weight: 3,9 kg.
    If looking through the Extron electronic RGB 400 Series user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions Below you will find previews of the content of the user manuals presented on the following pages to Extron electronic RGB 400 Series.
    Registration. English Deutsch Francais Espanol Portugues Italiano Roman Nederlands Latina Dansk Svenska Norsk Magyar Bahasa Indonesia Turkce Suomi Latvian Lithuanian cesky русский български ??????? Unknown. Help & manuals.
    RGB Laser System Typical overall power rating: 400 mW, Guaranteed performance: 320 mW, Power red: 110 mW / 650 nm, Power green: 50 mW Basic patterns: Approximately 50 (levels, tunnels, grids, wave effects, etc.) Accessories: Power cable, manual, interlock, key. Power supply: 85 V – 250 V AC.
    This manual for Elan STROBE-400-LEDMINI-RGB, given in the PDF format, is available for free online viewing and download without logging on. The guide contains 10 pages, and the size of the file at download is .
    The ES-400RGB QS is a low-cost RGB show laser system with a total power of up to 400 mW and a fast stepper motor with 3-8 kpps. Laserworld ES-400RGB QS. RGB show laser system. The red laser diode with a wavelength of 650nm, the green DPSS Interlock Plug: Yes. User’s Manual: Yes. The Rhod 400 RGB keyboard features and Anti-Ghosting function for 19 keys. The player may use complex in-game key combinations, pressing a larger The Rhod 400 features a LED backlight function with 7 colors (blue, red, violet, yellow, ocean blue, green and white) and an additional RGB
    View switch Extron electronic RGB 400XI Manual online or download in pfd format. Even oftener it is hard to remember what does each function in Switch Extron electronic RGB 400XI is responsible for and what options to choose for expected result.
    The Laserworld EL-400RGB is a red, green and blue laser system that can be controlled via DMX or through the automatic built in programs such as the sound to light mode. This laser is ideal for mobile DJ’s and can be used in a variety of venues such as bars, small to medium sized clubs and private
    Cameo WOOKIE 400 RGB Laser de animacion 400 mW RGB El WOOKIE 400 RGB ofrece una potencia de 400 mW y proyecta animaciones de Un interruptor con llave evita el funcionamiento no autorizado, y la pantalla nitida con cuatro botones permite realizar ajustes manuales de manera facil.
    Cameo WOOKIE 400 RGB Laser de animacion 400 mW RGB El WOOKIE 400 RGB ofrece una potencia de 400 mW y proyecta animaciones de Un interruptor con llave evita el funcionamiento no autorizado, y la pantalla nitida con cuatro botones permite realizar ajustes manuales de manera facil.
    The ES-400RGB QS is a low-cost RGB show laser system with a total power of up to 400 mW and a fast stepper motor with 3-8 kpps. Laserworld ES-400RGB QS. RGB show laser system. The red laser diode with a wavelength of 650nm, the green DPSS Interlock Plug: Yes. User’s Manual: Yes.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here