This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Expected a dict object when opening pdfs >> DOWNLOAD

Expected a dict object when opening pdfs >> READ ONLINE

adobe acrobat there was a problem reading this document (14) expected a dict object

the document could not be saved. there was a problem reading this document (14)

what is a dict object

adobe acrobat dc expected a dict object

there was a problem reading this document (131)

the document could not be saved there was a problem reading this document (114)there was a problem reading this document 20

there was a problem reading this document (14) fix

a field’s custom calculation that says “Expected a dict object. I opened this e book using Adobe acrobat 10.0 last week and when I tried to
    when trying to open in Acrobat/Reader/Designer. Acrobat or Reader (have tried DC and XI and X). The document was created in LiveCycle Designer, which means it’s an XFA form and not a “normal” PDF form.
    Attempting to insert pages into a rather large PDF (300+ Pages), recieve error message stating, “Expected a Dict Object”. I would speculate that it is the size of the document that is causing this error to happen. Acrobat is reporting this error because there is an internal error
    Apr 27, 2011 –
    Apr 1, 2015 –
    Sep 12, 2017 -I recently uploaded a PDF file I created in Adobe Acrobat 5.0 to my web site. the “Expected a dict object” error message when attempting to open an AI10 file
    Dec 20, 2019 –
    Sep 12, 2017 –
    Jul 12, 2011 –

Ready mix concrete advantages disadvantages pdf
    Baixmoduls pdf
    L impiegato del comune pdf merge
    Bloqueadores alfa 1 adrenergicos pdf files
    Syndicalisme hebdo cfdt pdf995

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here