This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

First 747-400 flight crew training manual >> DOWNLOAD

First 747-400 flight crew training manual >> READ ONLINE

Training programs for the B-747 may take credit for previous Boeing EFIS/FMS experience. Provisions within this section of the report apply to training programs for experienced flight crew The B747-400 configuration has successfully been demonstrated by a combination of earlier
    B747-400 Performance manual. Hi, Anyone know where I can find one of these as a pdf? The Performance Manual will provide you with nice things like the drag coefficient of the displaced rudder following engine failure, High and Low Speed Drag Polars etc., not a lot of practical use for pilots.
    Review: Cathay Pacific First Class B747-400 Tokyo Haneda to Hong Kong. The B747-400 is being used flying around regional route these days, with daily flight to Tokyo The crew even made an announcement of this. I was frantically going up and down the aisle taking photo and recording videos.
    737 Flight Crew Training Manual. APPROVED BY The Flight Crew Training Manual (FCTM) is intended to provide information in support of procedures listed in the Flight Crew 7.6 – Added a recommendation to initiate a turn, if required, as the first action when beginning a rapid descent. Pmdg 747-400 aom. Manual flight techniques 9 – 5. TAKEOFF PROCEDURES Takeoff Speeds: The speeds appropriate for the takeoff weight of Miscellaneous flight techniques. Emergency Descent: At the first indication of a cabin altitude /cabin pressure problem, the crew
    The Flight Crew Training Manual (FCTM) provides information and recommendations on maneuvers and techniques. 737 NG Flight Crew Training Manual. Any questions about the content or use of this manual can be submitted through Flight Management System. First Officer. Boeing Proprietary.
    Flight Crew Operations Manual. Flight Deck Effect. The first officer’s training record shows that, as part of regular ground training, he received his half-yearly B747-400 type training on 25 January 2011 and common subject training on 10 February 2011.
    The Flight Crew Training Manual (FCTM) is intended to provide information in support of procedures listed in the Flight Crew Operations Manual 8.29 – Modified section to place those techniques that result in the most rapid speed reduction first. Added an explanation of the advantages of each
    Just ordered the Flight Crew Training ManualSo there are no checklists for normal procedures in the FCTM? OK, I learned to fly the 747-400 gate to gate just by looking at a checklist I download somewhere.So then I should get more than I need with the FCTM.Thank you for the answers.
    • A survey of Qantas B747-400 ight crew. The survey consisted of 42 questions on issues that were The first officer acknowledged these comments. The crew applied speedbrake during this period to The Qantas B747-438 Flight Crew Training Manual stated that pilots should endeavour to be at the
    b747 400 flight crew training manual.pdf – DOC-Live – DOC Search engine. Free unlimited pdf search and download. Try to search b747 400 flight crew training manual here

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here