Tagged: , , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Fpdf y code igniter active record >> DOWNLOAD

Fpdf y code igniter active record >> READ ONLINE

Need a 13 page pdf converted using Code Igniter on the fly. I already have the CI install along with FPDF integrated in. The PDF is attached and I want to make it very clear that *precise* conversion is necessary. Requirements: Code Igniter. FPDF.
    Active Record caching helps you to save some parts of your database queries so that you can reuse them at a later point in your script’s execution. Usually, when a query is executed all of the query related information is reset for the next query. Active record caching gives you way to prevent this reset, and
    Code igniter is spitting out: A Database Error Occurred Error Number: 1064. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘TEST, cardNumber = 411111.11, cardExpiry = 1212, authCode = 110200,’ at line 1. And a codeIgniter active record doesn’t provide options to build sub queries but there are some possible workarounds other than firing direct sql queries. Next is another example of code igniter subquery which picks up all employee records with salary greater than that of average salary.
    I am new code igniter and I follow through video tutorial create the initial code however, I am having trouble updating records. Here is the code Class MY_Model extends CI_Model { const DB_TABLE = ‘abstract’; const DB_TABLE_PK = ‘abstract’; public function __construct() { $this->load->database()

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here