This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  naninana847 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

naninana847
    Participant

[Full ~@Leak] As I Lay Dying Shaped by Fire Album – “/Download” As I Lay Dying is an American heavy metal band from San Diego, California. Founded in 2000 by vocalist Tim Lambesis, the band’s first full lineup (including Lambesis’ Point of Recognition bandmate Jordan Mancino) was completed in 2001. The band has released six albums, one split album, and two compilation albums.

Tracks List:

1. Burn To Emerge
    2. Blinded
    3. Shaped By Fire
    4. Undertow
    5. Torn Between
    6. Gatekeeper
    7. The Wreckage
    8. My Own Grave
    9. Take What’s Left
    10. Redefined
    11. Only After We’ve Fallen
    12. The Toll It Takes

Pluto Records took interest and offered As I Lay Dying a recording contract. After accepting the offer, one month later the band entered the studio to record their first album Beneath the Encasing of Ashes, which was released in June 2001. In 2002. The band recorded five songs for a split album through Pluto Records, with San Diego heavy metal band American Tragedy. As I Lay Dying realized it needed to expand to a five-piece to include another guitarist and a bassist.

The return of AS I LAY DYING raised some questions, particularly since guitarist Nick Hipa categorically denounced the band’s disgraced frontman as a “sociopathic narcissist in definite need of rehabilitation” in a social-media post back in 2014.

Along with the album announcement, As I Lay Dying have unveiled the video for the title track, which can be streamed below.

AS I LAY DYING will embark on the “Shaped By Fire” U.S. headlining tour in the fall. Support on the trek will come from AFTER THE BURIAL and EMMURE.

The band debuted the fiery new video, directed by Mathis Arnell, alongside the album announcement.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here