This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  naninana847 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

naninana847
    Participant

{GET S-O-N-G-S} Taylor Swift “Lover” Album | Download ALL 18 Tracks Tune in to iHeartRadio pop, hot AC and AC stations or Taylor Swift: Lover Radio on the iHeartRadio app to hear the special program, which will replay on the app every 30 minutes throughout the weekend.

Leading up to the release of Lover, Swift is also working with Spotify to share never-before-seen or heard lyrics to songs from the album daily, featured on her “Love, Taylor: The Lover Enhanced Album” playlist.

Tracks List:

01. I Forgot You Existed
    02. Cruel Summer
    03. Lover
    04. The Man
    05. The Archer
    06. I Think He Knows
    07. The Americana and The Heartbreak Prince
    08. Paper Rings
    09. (Cornelius/Cornelia) Street
    10. Soon You’ll Get Better (feat. Dixie Chicks)
    11. Death By A Thousand Cuts
    12. London Boy
    13. False God
    14. You Need To Calm Down
    15. Afterglow
    16. ME! (feat. Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco)
    17. It’s Nice To Have A Friend
    18. Daylight

While downward trends for album sales in general make Swift’s first-week tallies hard to predict, the singer has only been trending upward as a touring artist. Her Reputation Stadium Tour broke the record for an American tour gross with $266 million in receipts.

Though all of the song titles have not been revealed, Swift shared in an Instagram livestream June 13 that the album will have 18 tracks, topping the number of songs on all six of her other projects. In the same livestream, Swift described the album as having a “romantic gaze.” So far, the only tracks fans are aware of are the two singles — the upbeat “Me!” and “You Need To Calm Down” — and surprise song “The Archer” that dropped July 23. “The Archer” will be track no. 5 on the album, joining notoriously emotional tracks in that spot on previous projects such as “Dear John” and “Delicate.”

For the bulk of her career, her albums — in sound and in packaging — have squared the circle between big gestures and personal statements. Take her Instagram posts right after she finished her new album, Lover: Their tonal shift from casual behind-the-scenes photos of Cats and her cats to pastel-hued shots of palm trees and fence posts signified that something was coming. What that “something” was wound up being fodder both for Swift’s fans, who put on their detective hats to deduce clues from each photo’s array of subjects, and for media outlets in search of news items on one of music’s biggest names.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here