This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Goddesses and sirens oracle deck instructions >> DOWNLOAD

Goddesses and sirens oracle deck instructions >> READ ONLINE

A gorgeous Goddess Oracle Deck featuring the channeled paintings of the artist Claudia Olivos. Receive one deck of Goddess Oracle Cards as well as a thank you goddess postcard and an invitation to our “Goddess backers only pARTy”.
    If you’re a starseed, time to get yourself THE STARSEED Oracle Deck by Rebecca Campbell. Here’s my honest otherworldy review of my NEW favorite deck! I recently purchased a just-released deck called The Starseed Oracle by Rebecca Campbell and artist Danielle Noel.
    Oracle Deck Review: Goddesses and Gods by Stacey Demarco and Jimmy Manton. This is actually a review of two decks: Goddesses & Sirens Gods & Titans both by Stacey DeMarco and Jimmy Manton Find out
    With vivid art and powerful invocations,Goddesses and Sirens oracle deck and guidebook is a powerful tool for channeling the ancient energy and wisdom of the world’s female deities to solve modern problems. Heal Yourself Reading Cards is a stunning, sensual deck by Inna Segal (creator of The Secret Language of Colour Cards ), illustrated by Cris Ortega and Drazenka Kimpel, and published by Rockpool Publishing .
    Best Oracle Decks. Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards. Most decks come with a booklet that will tell you how to clear your deck and infuse your own energy into it, and they’ll usually have some suggested spreads and general instructions on how to use the cards.
    Goddesses & Sirens Oracle : Bo. personer har kopt den har varan de senaste timmarna. Featuring beautiful yet practical spells and original invocations as well as a full explanation of each Goddess’ history and influence, this deck invites you to rediscover the oldest energy, that of the Feminine.
    Angels, Gods, and Goddesses by Toni Carmine Salerno $20.00 In this truly inspirational oracle card set, the Angels, Gods, and Goddesses offer timeless Contains 33 cards and 104-page instruction booklet. Carry Me Crystals Chakra Clearing & Oracle Card Deck by Joanie Eisinger, Elizabeth Jarvis
    There was a time when Goddesses and Gods, the Feminine and Masculine Divine, were the two halves of a creative whole and were honoured Featuring beautiful yet practical spells and original invocations as well as a full explanation of each Goddess’ history and influence, this deck invites you
    Through Goddesses and Sirens , rediscover the power of the female spirit and learn to use this energy as a guide through the twist and turns of life. Embrace the Divine Feminine and discover your own power. With artwork by Jimmy Manton. Pack Includes: 40-Card Deck and 176 Page Guidebook.
    Here’s where the oracle deck really shines: the guidebook. I love the collection of goddess profiles and content. Doreen Virtue has created just shy of 20 oracle/tarot decks in the span of about 13 years and I confess being one part jelly of how creative she is and one part skeptical of how much thought

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here