Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Hercus lathe manuals >> DOWNLOAD

Hercus lathe manuals >> READ ONLINE

Destroying original Hercus parts sounds like sacrilege to me so I’m leaving the pulleys alone for the moment. Apron components. I cleaned everything including the oilways which were full of crud. My South Bend Renovating Manual provided essential details to assist with this disassembly. Apron and top slide fitted.
    Is this normal with Hercus lathes, and a bit of oil and a two-handed twist used? Or should I be looking to clean out the threads with a 1-1/2″ Whit tap? 6. Oiling. Any non-obvious oiling points? The machine is very similar to the Smart and Brown that we had when I was a teenager, but where the S&B had oil nipples the Hercus has plain holes.
    The Hercus forum is a good source of relevant posts and access to some very knowledgeable people especially Bitza500. Mick Moyles Engineers Supplies is a great shop with lots of useful bits. English page with an illustrated history of Hercus lathes. Mal’s online shop has Hercus parts listed. Wow, more supplies in Sydney.
    hercus or americn copy on cabinet/stand with backstand idler.no lable.but in good cond .power feed thread cutting knock off gears all there,cutting tools and centres and a live cntr,2 -4 jaw chucks 6 inch one low profile to get bigger swing thru cutaway ,1 -3jaw 4 inch and 3jaw 2&1/2chuck 14 inch btwn cntrs flat belt drive bush bearings good lathe .got new project ned bigger machine so not
    A specially prepared Operation & Parts Manual is available for the Hercus Lathe. Australian Hercus “Model 260” lathes – a late development of the original South Bend copy – used a slightly different arrangement of screwcutting changewheels. The metric version of the lathe, the Model 260-AM with a 3 mm pitch leadscrew and a (metric) screwcutting Hercus work within Quality and Safety Systems as a method of continuous improvement, this resulting in minimal non-conformance and meeting or exceeding customer expectations. Hercus, irrespective of customer requirements, applies certain basic procedures to ensure uniform work methods to a pre-determined standard.
    Hercus Lathe Data Pack – as a copy of the original 9-inch South Bend the Hercus has the same layout and arrangement of models as the English Boxford – for which a dedicated, comprehensive Operation, Maintenance Manual was issued that is ideal for use with the Hercus.
    Hercus 260 Lathe 240v, cooling pump and tank, lots of cutting tools, 2 knurling tools, part off tool, turning tools, 3 and 4 jaw chucks, many extras as in pictures. Receipts for about $1500 of tools most unused. Won’t seperate so please don’t ask. Pictures are best description.
    The Austrailian Hercus lathe is one of the more prominent South Bend clones, and this book is sort of their answer to SB’s “How To Run A Lathe”. It’s great for the Hercus owner, and a good manual on turning-in-general.
    Hercus 260 Lathe 240v, cooling pump and tank, lots of cutting tools, 2 knurling tools, part off tool, turning tools, 3 and 4 jaw chucks, many extras as in pictures. Receipts for about $1500 of tools most unused. Won’t seperate so please don’t ask. Pictures are best description.

Ts760 manual
    Seiza bench instructions not included movie
    Cell phone repair manuals
    2010 corvette parts manual
    Paradigm studio 60 v3 specifications manual for national hospital inpatient

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here