This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Hilberling pt 8000a manuals >> DOWNLOAD

Hilberling pt 8000a manuals >> READ ONLINE

User manual instruction guide for HF/VHF Receiver PT8000 Hilberling GmbH RF Laboratories. Setup instructions, pairing guide, and how to reset.
    ! The new PT-8000 from Hilberling GmbH is a transceiver developed and manufactured in Germany. It represents the leading edge of RF design in ham radio. The PT-8000 incorporates certain technologies never seen in ham radio gear until now. ” The PT-8000 architecture is hybrid (analogue/DSP)
    Hilberling PT-8000A. SPECIFICATIONS. GENERAL.
    HPA-8000B-54 linear amplifier amateur radio band range 160-6m – Operational Description built in two MRFE6VP1K25H transistors working in AB mode. HPA-8000B-54 Power Amplifier. Hilberling GmbH Ham Radio Power Amplifier. 1kW Out Linear Amplifier 1.8 Первый экземпляр Hilberling PT-8000A в России. Hilberling PT-8000A now in Russia.
    I recently acquired Hilberling PT-8000A and have been using it since. I am rather disappointed with this very expensive rig that does not deliver much in real technical advantage over its competitors..Not exactly what I would call the Hilberling PT-8000A Transceiver with HN-8000 Power Supply and T9.
    Hilberling PT-8000A Operating Manual PDF – 9.81 MB, submitted by RigReference. We collect prices paid by real hams over the years to help you estimate the value of a used Hilberling PT-8000A. Just bought or sold this model?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here