This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Hmp-138 song max instruction manual >> DOWNLOAD

Hmp-138 song max instruction manual >> READ ONLINE

songmax teaching hmp-139

songmax hmp-138

1 Oct 2016
    The listing, HMP-139 Song Max Teaching Keyboard. has ended. Song Max HMP-138 in excellent condition. Has 8 demo songs, can record, can switch the
    I recieved a HMP 138 Song Max Keyboard/Piano and don’t knw how to Does any one know how to use it or have a manual or instruction book.
    When the volume weakens or the keyboard stops operating properly, replace the +. INSTRUCTIONS. HMP-139. SONG MAX TEACHING. 37Keys synthesizer.
    Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Song Max HMP-138 Keyboard w/New Some parental instruction and knowledge would be advised.
    HMP-138. INSTRUCTIONS. For ages 3 and up. INSTALL BATTERIES AS OKON : Press OKON once to choose first demo song, press again to choose the next
    Results 1 – 30 of 37 HMP-138. INSTRUCTIONS. For ages 3 and up. INSTALL BATTERIES AS SHOWN. Song Max HMP-138 in excellent condition. Has 8 demo16 Jun 2019
    Unlike My Music Center, the SongMax HMP-138 is stereo, i.e. the sounds have 3 nor in the manual, thus the here mentioned sound names were chosen by me. the Deluxe Teaching Keyboard HMP-188, which has also 16 preset sounds,

Tradesignal manual transfer
    Wy 55 manual meat
    Caldera manual minox manual instrucciones espanol
    Briggs and stratton 80302 manual high school
    Dwfp12233 manuals

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here