Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Ifly 737 tutorial flight pdf >> DOWNLOAD

Ifly 737 tutorial flight pdf >> READ ONLINE

Установка ifly 737 fs2004. IFly Jets — The 737NG for FS2004. Notice: Please read our FS2004 (FS9) Limited Support Notice before purchasing this product. The iFly Jets: The 737NG is the most sophisticated and complete 737 addon for Microsoft Flight Simulator so far.
    iFly have sooo much better flight characteristics, so I will not (never) go back to PMDG again. I will try to locate the sound to make it quiet. What i mean is to use the external vie of the plane that you want (pmdg, ifly or default 737) with the IFLY flight model.
    One day I was flying in the x-plane 11 default 737, and I wanted to know how I searched online, and the only tutorials I could find were for the Zibo 737. Eventually I figured out how to program the FMC so Now your NAV flight plan is complete, but you still need to configure the climb cruise and descent.
    Does anybody know what I can use to directly import flight plans into the Ifly fmc. I do not know how to convert into the format.
    iFly 737NG update 3.2.2. By Sebastien Thursday, June 16, 2016 No Comments. In addition to needed fixes, iFly improved again their 737NG product to impact positively the autopilot, the flight John on MSFS – Setup your controls Tutorial VideoI understand that the creator of LittleNavMap is
    The iFly Jets 737NG is a super sophisticated and complete 737NG addon for FSX. The 737NG is a super sophisticated and complete 737NG addon for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. High accuracy Detailed operation manual,tutorial and QRH included. Aircraft performance calculated directly from
    Product Features (iFly Jets: the 737NG for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.). The iFly737NG is one of the most sophisticated and complete addon for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The accuracy of cockpit and system simulation is very high and there are many features. FMS: – Winds aloft forecast entries.
    Systems and flight dynamics have been tested by real 737NG pilots to ensure that accuracy of performance and functions that mirrors the real aircraft. Make sure you visit the iFly forum community for product support, repaint information, product updates, cockpit builders forum, and a whole lot more.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here