This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Instructions well noted with thanks >> DOWNLOAD

Instructions well noted with thanks >> READ ONLINE

thank you for your reply and well noted

well noted with many thanks

well noted with thanks email sample

well noted with thanks for your information

duly noted with thanks

well noted email samplewell noted and thank you for your information

well noted with thanks and will arrange accordingly

Apr 9, 2018 –
    Royal Cliff Grand Hotel, Pattaya: “Thank you for your reply! Well noted, we are keen” | Check out answers, plus 757 reviews and 2132 candid photos Ranked

Apr 13, 2017 –

Good morning I would like to ask about (( Well noted )) I am using it when its that Ok ?? or there is another sentences for that answer . Thanks.
    Below Noted” Thanks & regards Niwantha. 0. comment But maybe better to say; Your feedback has been received, thanks I will take it onboard. Thanks, I willYes, you can it’s a bit brief, but it’s often used. It means: I’ve taken notice of what you’ve said (or attached) and thank you for it.
    Aug 3, 2018 –
    Thank you very much for your comment. to make sure you have understood their instructions: “I have received your email and Thanks” or something like that. Instead of “well noted” the phrase duly noted is a more correct way to say you

This is a phrase that indicates some information has been received and understood. Use caution with this phrase as many native English speakers might think it is too abrupt, defensive, or sarcastic. On its own, this is a very casual phrase.
    This is a phrase that indicates some information has been received and understood. Use caution with this phrase as many native English speakers might think it is too abrupt, defensive, or sarcastic. On its own, this is a very casual phrase.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here